- Vince was incredibly likeable - Adrian Grenier never quite created a multi-layered character but he did succeed at being the guy that anyone would want for a best bud.
- Drama was gold - Kevin Dillon's borderline imbeccile act shockingly never got old.
- Turtle is skinny - Jerry Ferrara somehow became less annoying during the eight-year run - the loss of the backwards ball cap definitely helped.
- Eric was Eric - Kevin Connolly played the everyman role to perfection - never too high - never too low - not to mention, he got away with the hottest girl on the show.
- Ari was the show - Jeremy Piven proved to be what made Entourage go - stealing scene after scene and setting himself up as the centerpiece of the obligatory motion picture.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The End of Entourage - SIKE!
Thanks to the perils of lost sleep on this shift, I just got around to watching the series finale of Entourage - with misty eyes - here are my final thoughts until the inevitable movie hits theaters in 2012: